Interactive meeting room screens
Following a review of existing and forthcoming IT requirements across the trust, an Audio Visual (AV) project is underway to implement video conferencing facilities and technology across Community and Local Division sites.
The new interactive screens (50 inch and 65 inch) feature a number of secure software applications and clinical systems to support Microsoft Teams Rooms meetings.
This equipment will support the Trust meetings on a regular basis including MDT meetings, Safety Huddles, team meetings etc.
These devices will provide staff with a solution to host collaborative meetings in a virtual environment.
The interactive AV screens have or are being set up at the following sites:
- 53 Cambridge Road
- Ambition Sefton
- 8 Church St - Ambition Southport
- Baird House
- Broadoak Unit
- Brook Place
- Croxteth Family Health Centre
- Goodlass Road
- Haigh Road - Psychotherapy Hub and PD Hub - 2x buildings
- Hartley Hospital
- Heys Court
- Hope Centre (formerly Kevin White Unit)
- Life Rooms Southport
- Liverpool Crown Court
- Livingston Drive Health Centre
- Moss House
- Netherton Health Centre
- Talk Liverpool - Newhall
- Norris Green Community HUB 1 Clinical /Parthenon House
- Norris Green Hub 2 Admin
- Northwood House
- Old Swan Walk In Centre
- Prince Street Family Health Clinic
- Queen's Drive Family Health Centre
- Rathbone Hospital
- South Sefton Neighbourhood Centre
- Thomas Leigh
- Wavertree Family Health Centre
- Windsor House
To book onto an existing training session, click here.
If none of the current sessions are suitable, you can request a training session by completing this online booking form or click the button below: