Publish date: 4 January 2023
The latest Learning Disabilities and Autism bulletin is ready for you to view on Evidently Better's website.
In this edition you will find information on:
- Personal victimization experiences of autistic and non-autistic children
- ‘Show me what happened’: Low technology communication aids used in intermediary mediated police investigative interviews with vulnerable witnesses with an intellectual disability
- Are autistic people disadvantaged by the criminal justice system? A case comparison
- How to improve hospital care for children with learning disabilities
- Virtual group-based mindfulness program for autistic women: A feasibility study.