Mersey Care has rebranded our Positive Achievement Awards which are now our Mersey care Star Awards.
The Star Awards aim to celebrate the amazing work of our staff and recognise hard work, commitment to perfect care and personal or collective achievements.
We want to hear about the immense talent we have within our workforce and give special recognition to individuals and teams who have made a real difference to the lives of our service users, patients, carers and colleagues.
Is there a team or individual you feel deserves recognition for their outstanding work and commitment? Here’s your chance to let us know about them!
The award categories are...
- Creativity and innovation Award
- Health and Wellbeing Award
- Your Choice Award
- Just and Learning Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Excellence in Leadership Award
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Quality Award
- Team Health and Performance Award
- Learner of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Team of the Year Award
To find out more about the above categories, this pack has been developed to provide information about our new awards and support you through the nomination process.
Monday 5 September
|Awards open for nominations|
|Friday 7 October||Nominations close|
|Monday 24 October||Shortlisted nominees announced|
|Thursday 17 November||Awards Celebration Evening|