The Psychological Professions Network is a membership network for all psychological professionals and other stakeholders in NHS commissioned psychological healthcare.
They are commissioned by Health Education England to provide a joined-up voice for the psychological professions in workforce planning and development, and to support excellence in practice.
Their goal is to inform, enable and influence NHS commissioned healthcare to maximise the benefits of the psychological professions for the public. To achieve this they:
- Engage and connect all psychological professionals so that they can have a strong voice together;
- Advise policy-makers, workforce planners and commissioners;
- Support the safe and effective expansion of the existing and new psychological professions.
Membership is free and can be accessed by clicking this link PPN - Home
The PPN have also developed a number of useful resources for psychological professions:
- National vision for the psychological professions, approved by Health Education England (copy of national vision).
- Information poster outlining who the official psychological professions working on the NHS are (copy of information poster)