Publish date: 11 August 2022
The latest Learning Disabilities and Autism bulletin is now available for you to read.
(It is advised that you open the link in a web browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) due to the page not displaying properly in that particular browser).
In this edition:
- Study of England and Northern Ireland finds 8-fold increase in autism diagnosis over the last 20 years
- Community learning disability and autism placements increasingly costlier than inpatient care
- AsIAm Calls on Government for Greater Investment for Autistic People and Families
- Australia drafts guideline for supporting autistic children
- Two new easy read guides to help people with learning disabilities understand and access health information
- Plus much more