Publish date: 7 June 2023
The latest Learning Disabilities and Autism bulletin is now live.
In this edition:
- “It’s not about wanting to be thin or look small, it’s about the way it feels”, an IPA analysis of social and sensory differences in autistic and non autistic individuals with anorexia and their parents
- Social workers’ perceptions of intimate relationships of people with intellectual disabilities in residential settings
- “Yes, I can bond" reflections of autistic women’s mothering experiences in the early postpartum period
- New study explains how people with Down syndrome can lead longer, healthier lives
- Tackling inequalities in care: The telephone remains key for human-centred care and support.