Publish date: 13 November 2023
- ‘I can’t say that anything has changed’: parents of autistic young people (16–25 years) discuss the impact of the Children and Families Act in England and Wales
- Autism through midlife: trajectories of symptoms, behavioral functioning, and health
- Understanding covid-19 outcomes among people with intellectual disabilities in England
- Bild responds to HSSIB report ‘Caring for adults with learning disabilities in acute hospitals’
- Continuing professional development opportunities for learning disability nurses.