Publish date: 20 July 2023
The latest Learning Disabilities and Autism bulletin is ready for you to view.
In this edition:
- Prevalence and modifiable risk factors for dementia in persons with intellectual disabilities
- ‘It seems like a luxury to be able to offer that’: Factors influencing the implementation of annual health checks for autistic people in England
- Suicide prevention for autistic people: the importance of belonging, mental health and movement
- One year on from the publication of the government’s Building the Right Support Action Plan
- Court overturns ruling and declares National Disability Strategy lawful.