The communications team has a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- manage and protect the reputation of the Trust, its staff, patients and services
- improve internal communications for staff, service users, patients and carers
- enhance external relationships with the media, stakeholders, decision makers, local communities and the public
- produce and review the corporate Communications Strategy and produce an action plan for implementation
- provide a structure for the promotion of our services and of our staff
- represent the professional interests of our staff and providing opportunities.
The NHS is one of the most cherished and recognised brands in the world. When applied correctly and consistently, a brand evokes exceptionally high levels of trust and reassurance. Perfect Care isn't just for clinical practice - how we communicate with people is also important to show that we are professionals.