Health Manager helps you manage all aspects of employee health and wellbeing, proactive, monitoring and reactive.
- Proactive monitoring and management of employee physical, social and mental health
- Equip managers to react and refer quickly, appropriately, and in the right sequence
- Structured management of health surveillance, cases, referrals, risk assessments, records and interventions
- Manage third party occupational and other health provider interactions, referrals and employee appointments
- Retain ownership and control of health case records in-house
We recognise the introduction of Empactis may represent a significant change for some divisions. However, it is crucial for this system to be in place for all areas across the Trust as it is an essential part of our commitment to effective health and wellbeing of our workforce.
The implementation of the Empactis system is being led by Chris Lyons, Director for Strategic Programmes and Development and is supported by a small project team.
The system will go live from 12 July. Training and other operational information is being circulated to managers and divisional leads across the Trust. A recording of the next training session will be available here to view.
The project team would welcome your support and input in implementing this new system. In particular, we are looking for representatives from each division, including corporate and Informatics Merseyside for the following roles for all three modules.
- Super users
- Users to test out the system before go-live
- Train the Trainers
If you are interested in getting involved in any of the above roles, please contact Hannah Hague, Project Lead at Hannah
Details to follow...
When does Health Manager go live?
The “go live” date for the Health Manager management referral form on 12 July 2022. This is the first stage of rolling out the functionality of the whole system but the rest of the processes are unchanged at this time.