Sessions are for anyone working in urgent mental health care services (such as crisis line, home treatment, liaison psychiatry) in Cheshire, Knowsley, Halton, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Warrington and Wirral.
The session which lasts 1.5 hours will cover:
- Importance and prevalence of perinatal mental health
- Introduction to perinatal mental health - illness and experiences
- Perinatal mental health risks
- Perinatal mental health service information
- How to refer
- Questions and discussion.
- Tuesday, 14 November 2023 11am until 12.30pm
- Wednesday, 22 November 2023 11am until 12.30pm
- Thursday, 23 November 2023 2pm until 3.30pm
To book your place please click on the link and give your name, role/profession and team you work in: https://forms.office.com/r/srrzvfhThp