Publish date: 13 January 2022
The latest Learning disabilities and autism bulletin is ready for you to view.
(It is advised that you open the link in a web browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) due to the page not displaying properly in that particular browser).
In this edition you can read about:
- A systematic review of person-centred adjustments to facilitate magnetic resonance imaging for autistic patients without the use of sedation or anaesthesia
- Young people with autism have higher rates of incarceration
- Adult autism diagnoses don’t routinely follow other diagnoses in childhood
- New Passenger Charter to make journeys easier for disabled people
- Prison becomes first to achieve advanced Autism Accreditation