Publish date: 9 September 2022
From 1 August there were changes to be aware of if colleagues are referring into the team.
- All new referrals in Knowsley need to be made to FALLS TRIAGE, Knowsley
- Please state in the referral comment box whether the patient ‘can attend a clinic appointment’ (this helps triage)
- Please add any other pertinent information in referral comment box
- Please only put urgent if you think it is urgent and add a rationale (remember all people who are referred will have had falls)
- Please add your name to the referral
- Please do not allocate to a HCP on referral.
Please see the image for further information.
The new Falls and Fracture prevention service no longer provides a postural stability exercise class this is delivered by external providers. Your referral is for a falls assessment only.
For any further support please contact the service on 0151 244 3362 or at knowsley