Publish date: 24 August 2021
Email sent on Behalf of Mark Lather, Deputy Chief Operating Officer, Secure and Secure and Specialist Learning Disability Division
To All ward based Nurses, Nurse Associates and Nursing Assistants
The Division has recommenced the organisational change process, to implement flexible roster in ward areas and a recruitment and retention premium for nursing staff.
The following face to face ward based engagement sessions are planned, this will allow staff to meet with Service Managers for their ward areas and discuss these potential service changes.
- Ashworth 23 August night visit, 9.30pm
- Ashworth 24 August Night visit, 9.30pm
- Ashworth 24 August day visit, 10am
- Ashworth 27 August Day visit, 10am
- Ashworth 26 August Day visit, 10am
- Rathbone 27 1 August 3pm
- Hollins Park 26 August Day visit, 12.30pm
- Rowan View 31 August Day visit, 10.30am
- Whalley 27 August 1pm
Deputy Chief Operating Officer
Secure and Specialist Learning Disability Division