Publish date: 11 October 2023
The latest Learning Disabilities and Autism bulletin is ready avaliable.
In this edition:
- Building musical lives: The impact of supporting musical play in the everyday lives of autistic children and their families
- Potentially unlawful substitution of mental health and learning disabilities nurses in UK in-patient services – the realities on the ground
- How a new programme is providing education for families and carers
- New advocacy group to educate employers about the importance of inclusive recruitment practices
- Loneliness and learning disability: is it a silent killer?