Publish date: 24 January 2022
There has been an increase in footfall in some of our corporate buildings recently. Those colleagues who have been working at home, in agreement with their manager, must continue to do so. There is no change to this instruction following the Government’s return to Plan A.
Similarly, NHS patients, staff and visitors must continue to wear face coverings in healthcare settings. That is everyone accessing or visiting any healthcare setting, must continue to wear a face covering and follow social distancing rules.
Please continue to:
- Wear correct PPE, and wear it properly
- Adhere to safe distancing, where possible
- Complete thorough hand washing and frequently decontaminate surfaces
- Ventilate by opening windows, where possible
- Work at home (those who are already doing so in agreement with their manager).