Your job offer
If you have been successful at interview, the recruiting manager will contact you by phone to offer you the job – congratulations on getting this far! The Trust's resourcing team will then email your conditional offer of employment through our recruitment system.
Your offer will be subject to the following checks:
- Verification of your identity
- Verification of your right to work in the UK
- Verification of professional registration if applicable
- Satisfactory disclosure and barring service check (DBS) if applicable
- Satisfactory work health assessment
- A reference from your current line manager
- Verification of qualifications relevant to the role
As you are internal, we may have some or all of the above checks on file so you would not have to complete these again.
The resourcing team will check your personal file and let you know if any of the above checks are required before you start your new job.
Your start date
Once you have successfully completed your pre-employment checks, your new manager will be in touch to arrange a start date.
If you have any questions about any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and most importantly, good luck in your new role!