Are you supporting autistic people or people who are awaiting but not yet received a diagnosis?
Our team can offer quick responses and specialist input to help you support your patients effectively.
We can offer advice with:
- Risk management
- Safe discharge planning
- Reasonable adjustments
- Therapeutic interventions.
Check out our poster for more information.
How to refer
We are pleased to offer further dates for our successful training for all staff, aimed at helping you to recognise, understand and work effectively with autistic adults.
This interactive training will:
- Increase your understanding of autism and neurodiversity
- Provide information/tools on how you can understand, assess and provide effective interventions for adults with autism and mental health difficulties
- Reflect on and identify realistic and potential reasonable adjustments you can make in your own work
- Suggest what models and approaches can assist you in your work
- Show you why we think in the way we do and understand why we can struggle with difference.
For more information email: autism
We also offer bespoke training to teams and a specialist ASC consultation service to support staff in their work with people on the spectrum.
The training is also available to external professionals.