Clinical Skills.net is an online resource to support clinical best practice by:
- Providing quick access to procedures around a range of clinical topics, with printable, illustrated step-by-step guides
- Allowing you to test your competence on a range of topics, including completing and printing all 12 care certificates
- Providing a space for staff from all professional groups to log continued professional development (CPD) and reflective practice for revalidation
The system can be accessed from any device, including desktop PC, mobile and tablet, simply by typing www.clinicalskills.net into your web browser. You can also find an icon on your desktop, which will take you directly to the site.
How to log-in
All Mid-Mersey clinical staff have been assigned a username and password. Your username is your Trust email address (NWBH or Merseycare). Your password will be Hollins1 the first time you log-in but you will be asked to change this as soon as you log-in. Please see instructions below if you need to change your email address.
For Staff members whose Clinical Skills.net accounts were set up with their NWBH email address
If you have not already changed your details in Clinical Skills.net you need to follow the below instructions to do this:
How to change your details in Clinical Skills.net
- Sign in using your NWBH email address
- Click on Profile
- If your username is your NWBH email address change this to your Mersey Care email
(If it is your Staff Assignment number leave it as it is)
- Leave the current password box blank
- Change your e-mail address to your Mersey care email address
- If you wish to set a new password you can do this here.
- Scroll to the bottom and click save
If you're having trouble logging into the system, email email@example.com for support.