If you need any support or if you have any questions with projects, presentations, pull up banners, posters or leaflets, or business cards visit this page, and tell us what you would like help with.
The Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust logo can be on YourSpace.
- Use plain, clear English that can be understood first time and explain any jargon that you must include - especially 'hidden jargon' which may only be familiar within the Trust
- We don't use ordinals – we write dates as 1 April, 12 May, 31 July and never use nd, st, rd or th
- Clip art, drop shadows and jazzy callouts should not be used
- Abbreviations, ampersands (&) and obliques/italics (/) should not be used
- When using links, we don't say 'click here', we need to tell people where they're being taken to, for example YourSpace or our website.
Mersey Care branded Microsoft Teams backgrounds are available for you to use. These backgrounds can be found below and should also be visible from within Microsoft Teams once fully deployed to all colleagues.
When on a Microsoft Teams call where the camera is turned on, colleagues are encouraged to use one of these approved corporate backgrounds. This is particularly recommended when conducing external meetings to help ensure you are representing our organisation in a consistent and professional way.
If you choose not to use one of these backgrounds, please be mindful of what is visible behind you, making sure that no sensitive information is on show. Please refrain from using your own photographs or images.
The backgrounds that include multiple logos work best when there are several people on the call.
Please remember that when you are previewing the background image, it will look mirrored on your screen. However please be assured that this will look normal for everyone else and you do not need to adjust the image.
Read step by step guidance on how to use the new Microsoft Teams Backgrounds
If you need to download and save a background image to your computer, click on the image below to save the full sized version.
If you have to say to your audience ‘you probably can’t read this’ – you need to rewrite that slide
If you start to read out your own slides – stop! They should support what you are saying but are no substitute for engaging with your audience.
Use the most up to date corporate template, remove all clip art and delete any pixelated or stretched pictures.