Level 3 Senior Healthcare Support Worker Apprenticeship
Relevant specialist routes include: Mental Heath Support; Adult Nursing Support; Allied Health Profession Support; Children and Young People Support; Adult Social Care
This advanced apprenticeship is designed for healthcare support workers who hold a level 2 Healthcare Support qualification or who have experience of working in a support worker role. This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and gain specialist knowledge in your specialist area. This apprenticeship provides the relevant entry qualifications to progress to our graduate healthcare apprenticeships.
The apprenticeship is suitable for:
- Care assistants, support workers, Allied Health assistant, key workers in residential settings
- Healthcare assistants / support workers in community and primary care environments
- Healthcare assistants / support workers in acute and community health environments (Hospitals & Community clinics)
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
- Support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
The programme includes Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if required).
Closing Date for applications: 27th November 2024 Cohorts
Course Enrolment: March 2024
Course Start Date: March 2024
Course Duration: 18 months
Attendance Mode: One day per week (Adult Health) Information related to AHP and CYP routes to follow.