The leads for this workstream are Brent Ramsell and Lisa Simpson.
- Complete a review of all CYPMHS estates and scope community estates / LA etc to support delivery / Thrive model and offer (integrated services)
- Review IT provision at acute sites to support service delivery.
- A review of KRRC has taken place and a potential space for AED identified, which will mean all staff can stay on site, with space for response to move in. We are awaiting a summary of costs, the move is expected to be complete by March 2023.
- Review of Alders complete and a clinical space identified. We will review capacity at all clinic bases.
- Meeting regarding space for response team as they are increasing in capacity from 18 to 40+ staff due to new model 24/7. Looking at moving Eating Disorder base to be confirmed in December. Response equipment to be moved Jan/Feb staff to move end of February
- Warrington - awaiting outcome of options put to SLT
- MHST – LS to propose at next meeting with estates that Warrington MHST to move into Response current office once it becomes available
- First meeting held to look at estates across CYPMHS services
- Discussed IT issues across teams
- Prioritising estates across Warrington and St Helens.
1. Looked at estates across services
2. Discussed IT issues across teams
3. Prioritising estates across Warrington and St Helens.