The lead for this workstream is Lisa Simpson.
- Fit for purpose CYPMHS service specification eg. clarity for how to respond to CYP with SEND/behaviour/social care crisis
- Standardise the iThrive offer across mid Mersey
- Standardise the BIBS/BABS model consider resources and economy of scale
- Design a fit for purpose CYP crisis model/workforce to deliver full 24/7 offer with evidence based crisis avoidance/community treatment.
- CEDS benchmarking data and transformational plan to support demand
- Review the MHST LTP and consider plans to support schools prior to covering 100 percent CYP school age population (NHSE funding)
- Review all current and future transformation plans consider shared learning eg. PCN ARRS role / complex needs hub
- Consider 0-5yrs offer in CYPMHS and Perinatal.
These meetings have discussed the context of the workstream and agreed actions.
Priorities have been set which include iThrive mapping for all services and a review of service specs and a focus on the CRT clinical service delivery model.
- Crisis model recruitment is taking place and the expanding team will move base in February to KRRC.
- Lead practitioners in teams to offer support crisis team. There are still some posts left to fill.
- Target is changing from 24hr target to 4hr target.
- There has been a recent learning trip to Sweden to inform the Programme of Change across Cheshire and Merseyside.
- New CRT (CYP crisis) model approved at Trust collaborative group – staff consultation started on 14 November for 30 days
- Currently being recruited to (50 to 60% progress)
- A further CRT staff engagement event in early Nov (Q&A) - positive re participation to shape the model
- 18 to 25 model, engagement with Adult Mental health colleagues taking place with a follow up staff engagement event to be arranged Jan 23
- NHSE ARRS role – Warrington East PCN (pilot site) for a CYPMHS practitioner – operational model being drafted – workshops in place
- C&M provider collaborative Sweden trip to review CYP delivery models – inpatient and community care Nov 22.
- Focus on CRT / crisis model – mapped the patient journey against 24/7 access and home treatment model / co-produced with stake holders with positive feedback / workforce model in place
- iThrive mapping and CYP logic model reviewed across services – levelling up discussions in progress
- July 22 staff engagement /co-production event held to start to discuss the 0 to 25 model. External stakeholder event planned for October. Follow up staff engagement / co-production event January 2023 – then an options paper will be drafted for the 0 to 25 model for consideration / approval and agreement for implementation starting spring 23.
- There has been a focus on CRT modelling, we have mapped the patient journey against 24/7 access and home treatment model
- iThrive mapping across mid mersey services has been completed – levelling up discussions are in progress.
1. We have focused on CRT modelling, mapped the patient journey against 24/7 access and home treatment model
2. iThrive mapping across Mid Mersey services has been completed and levelling up discussions in progress
3. In July a staff engagement and co-production event was held to start to discuss the 0-25 model and an external event is planned for October
4. There will be a follow up staff engagement and coproduction event in November, and an options paper will be drafted for the 0-25 model for consideration and agreement for implementation starting Jan 23.