Publish date: 25 May 2023
As we move closer to the roll out of Empactis Absence Manager we need you to complete the following three actions. This will make sure that your team will be ready to start using the new Absence Manager system.
- Check that your team hierarchy is correct on ESR. You can do this by following the attached guide.
- Log into the Empactis for the first time using password reset. See the attached document ‘First Time Logging In Guidance Doc’ for more information.
- Check that your direct reports (Including email address) are correct in Empactis. See the attached document for more information.
eLearning and User Guides
You can access the Absence Manager guides for managers and employee here.
Demo sessions and Additional Training
In addition to the eLearning package the team will be holding demo sessions on MS Teams. There are 10 dates available in June that can be booked via the L&D prospectus under section 8.
Available Demo Sessions:
Date Time Duration Venue
5 June 2pm to 3pm 1 Hour MS Teams
7 June 10am to 11am 1 Hour MS Teams
8 June 2pm to 3pm 1 Hour MS Teams
14 June 2pm to 3pm 1 Hour MS Teams
16 June 2pm to 3pm 1 Hour MS Teams
19 June 2pm to 3pm 1 Hour MS Teams
21 June 10am to 11am 1 Hour MS Teams
23 June 2pm to 3pm 1 Hour MS Teams
27 June 2pm to 3pm 1 Hour MS Teams
29 June 2pm to 3pm 1 Hour MS Teams
Important information that you need to know in preparation for the Absence Manager pilot.
- Absence line contact number – All pilot employees will log unplanned absences, their reason and expected return date by calling Absence Line on 0330 818 6439.
- Manager call back number - When notified of a new absence manager calls the employee via call back line 0330 818 6440.
- Assignment Numbers – All employees will need to be aware of their assignment numbers when logging a new absence. These can be found in the top left corner of their pay slip. Managers will need to use the employee’s number when using the ‘call back’ line. This will be found in the absence manager system and will be included in absence notifications.
If you have any queries about the absence manager pilot then please get in touch by emailing absence