Health & Social Care
Apprenticeship - Level 3
As a direct progression from the Level 2 Health and Social Care apprenticeship. The Level 3 offers a great opportunity to not only progress your knowledge, skills and behaviours within the sector. This will also provide you will the relevant entry requirement to progress towards the Nurse Associate Level 5 Apprenticeship.
This qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings
- Healthcare assistants / support workers in community and primary care environments
- Healthcare assistants / support workers in acute health environments(Hospitals)
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
- Support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Emerging new types of workers and multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models.
The programme also includes studying math’s and English functional skills, employment rights and responsibilities.
The Care certificate can be mapped towards the qualification and delivery of the certificate can be gained within the qualification framework.
Course Recruitment Deadline: 31st August 2023
Course Start: Septmeber
Duration: 18 months