From 1 June Mid Mersey Division will continue with the existing translation and interpretation provision of DA Languages and St Helens Deafness Resource Centre. The new purchasing codes can be found on the Mid Mersey translation and interpretation page.
- How to raise a concern or make a complaint - Arabic
- How to raise a concern or make a complaint - English
- How to raise a concern or make a complaint - Farsi
- How to raise a concern or make a complaint - Polish
- How to raise a concern or make a complaint - Slavak
- How to raise a concern or make a complaint - Somali
- We operate a 24/7 phone line to take requests for all F2F requests
- Staff can use it to add a new venue address (such as Home Visit), to make a short notice cancellation (4 hours and less) or make a change to an existing booking
- Any staff who are frequent users of the service would be best to phone with their request
- Staff must always have the relevant LanguageLine ID code and ID code name (see current account structure as attached)
- Please note that staff mus not share their ID code with other staff unless authorised to do so. It is confidential and secure to the relevant department.
- We also operate an online booking portal called Interpreter Intelligence: https://f2f.languageline.co.uk/login/auth
- This is ideal for staff members who make regular requests for interpreters and particularly Attend Anywhere
- Ideal for making advance notice requests of 4 hours or more
- Any new venue addresses that need to be added must be phoned in to 0845 310 9900 and the team will add the address for future use online
- The team can register any staff member with online access but will always need to know your direct phone number and email address, as well as the LanguageLine ID code you require access to.
For team managers
Local and Sefton Community Division
You have been sent an email and a letter informing you how to access this service. You have also been sent via email your teams 'CLIENT ID' which registers your service to the Language Line System. You have been asked to contact Anne Denny to obtain the usernames and passwords for those staff you have identified as needing access to make bookings on the online system
The client ID number will enable translation and telephone bookings to be made via 0845 310 9900
For Colleagues within Local and Sefton Community Division
You will need to contact your manager to access this service and obtain the client ID number.
Secure and SpLD Divisions have a central point of Booking:
||07919 692 369 or 0151 473 2798|
|Margaret Brown||Specialist Learning Disabilities||Margaret
||0125 482 1239 or 07342 713 928|
Any computer used to book interpreters will need Firefox or Chrome web browsers installed to access the online booking system
To do this complete the service desk booking form or call 0151 471 2619 . The service desk are expecting to be contacted by a large number of people and this should be dealt with efficiently.
To do this:
- Go to the staff portal 'your space' – click the red box showing IT support on the right hand side of the screen
- From the home dashboard, click onto the first box with a + sign saying 'I have a fault with some software or an application'
- This will take you to incident management screen with your personal details.
- In the area titled 'description' go to the 2nd box 'choose a sub category for your use'
- Type in FIREFOX and it will automatically bring this up to put in the box
- In the next box 'description' you need to -say please install FIREFOX on my computer
- Finally put in the PC number and then submit
To support the continued use of Attend Anywhere it’s now possible to book remote Language Line interpreters to attend video virtual clinic appointments.
If you have any issues doing this, please log a job with IT here.
Booking an interpreter
For staff who usually book interpreters, you should continue to use the online booking system here For Attend Anywhere bookings you will need to use the new access code: 415789. Each virtual waiting room will be available as a location to pick for the interpreter to attend. All registered users with access to the booking system will automatically have their accounts linked to the new code for Attend Anywhere bookings. Should you have any access issues you can contact Language Line on 0845 310 9900, option 2.
A quick reference guide to booking an interpreter for Attend Anywhere is available here (PDF) and is also published along with other guidance materials on the Attend Anywhere help page found here and the interpreting and translation page on the staff hub.
Language Line interpreters will join the call using their unique reference number as name ID. At the end of each session, all clinicians will receive a pop up window to complete to confirm that a video interpreter was used. It can also be found here It is important that this is completed with all of the relevant booking details as this will be used to ensure correct billing.
For any other information or support you can also contact:
||07966 391 469|
|Anne-Marie Howard||Sefton community||AnneMarie
||0151 207 7091|
|Ashley Crossland||Liverpool community||ashley
||07900 680 689|