These virtual practical sessions will focus on your resilience, why it is important, and how to create and sustain such resilience. It will provide practical tools and techniques that you can adopt immediately to help you become more resilient. The session duration is approximately 2 and a half hours.
Aim of the session:
• Explore and identify what impacts on your resilience
• Identify your current level of personal resilience and ways in which you can increase it
• Identify practical tools to improve your resilience
• Increase awareness of natural responses to change that can impact on your resilience.
• Identifying strategies for managing the impact of change.
• Explore potential barriers and solutions to effective transition
Please see table below for available dates:
|July||Wednesday 13 July||9.30am-12.00pm|
|August||Tuesday 23 August||9.30am-12.00pm|
|September||Monday 26 September||9.30am-12.00pm|
|October||Friday 7 October||9.30am-12.00pm|
|November||Wednesday 23 November||9.30am-12.00pm|
|December||Thursday 8 December||9.30am-12.00pm|
To book a place, please book through learning and development prospectus: