Use the search below to find a policy or procedure, or browse the folders below. For documents relating to Secure and Specialist Learning Disabilities division please visit their landing page.
- Community Division Policies
- Mid-Mersey division SOPs
- Local Division Policies
- Animals in Healthcare Procedure
- Absent Without Leave (AWOL) Procedure
- CAMHS Policy
- Clinical Supervsion and Support Procedure V1.3
- EoLC Children Procedure V2.2
- Guidance for management of palliative care in hospital during COVID-19 V1.4
- Health Visitor New Birth Notification Proc V3.3
- If you are unable to open any PDF documents, you can download Adobe Reader by clicking here.
- Staff are advised to always check that they are using the correct version of any policies rather than referring to locally held copies. The most up to date version of all Trust policies can be found on this webpage.
- * Please note that following the acquisition of Calderstones Partnership NHS FT, South Sefton Community Services transaction and the Liverpool Community Services NHS Trust transaction and the North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS FT transaction, a number of policies are specific to staff transferring from these services as indicated.
The COVID-19 Strategic Coordination Group (SCG) has approved a process to make rapid changes to either divisional or trust-wide policy documents in response to the COVID-19 pressures the Trust is facing. This is called the Policy Document Change Process due to COVID-19 pressures and is supported by the COVID-19 Document Change Form. It is intended to allow an alternative process to that outlined in the Policy Management Framework (SA01).
Given the pressure the Trust is currently under, we are suspending the routine review and update of polices at this time up to 31 May 2021. The only exception will be where the responsible Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer (Clinical Divisions), Director of Security (Secure and SpLD) or Policy Lead (across the Corporate Division) specifically requests that a policy document is updated.
Please note that the review dates on all policy documents are advisory, if the review date is exceeded the policy is still valid until it is replaced.