The lead for this workstream is Gel Sutton.
- Review all CYP clinical docs including outcome measures/goals
- Streamline admin: both the number of tasks and time resource - develop a standard
- Develop a fit for purpose CYP care plan and safety plan
- Review ROMS to support CQUIN 40 percent target for two (same) baseline measures
- Review GOALS – process/reporting
- Implement effective alert usage for CSC/SG/Risk
- Optimise reportable data from Rio
- Review digital offer.
The aim is to complete an overall review of CYPMHS RIO documentation, to ensure they are streamlined and fit for purpose across CYPMHS services.
To maximise the quality and reportability of the information on RIO.
- A RIO Rep is unavailable until August due to merger commitments.
- CYP Safety plan in place across services, with ongoing feedback gathering for further development based on CYP/parent and child experience
- Standardise correspondence finalised and submitted for RiO changes
- New CYPMHS Care Plan templates developed and submitted for Rio Change
- NEW CYPMHS risk assessment developed and launched.
- Reviewed safety plans, crisis cards, wellbeing plan, next steps to include participation rollout over four weeks in Warrington with young people using safety plan and crisis cards – ends 21 April 2023
- Commenced review care plans – two step approach recommended, first step out for feedback from teams.
- Ongoing fortnightly meetings are held.
- Reviewed safety plans, crisis cards and wellbeing plan, next steps to include participation – second attempt - participation rollout over four weeks in Warrington with young people using safety plan and crisis cards .
- Created a new CYPMHS Inpatient Admission Form to create and optimise T4 data. The Form is now live and will need feedback from usage.
- This will lead to front end report for T4 inpatient accurate data, front end report has been created and is now live on RIO.
- Current 11 CYPMHS documents actively used have been reviewed from all CYPMHS, MHST, Eating Disorder and Crisis – feedback has been reviewed and discussed with JN, some requests will need meeting TBA with developer, agreed a priority list and quick wins.
- ROMs – usage/paired data/increasing compliance/training/reporting – UCD project underway with local teams.
- There has been a positive response from teams regarding CYPMHS documents. This is part of the thematic review and streamline, determining if fit for purpose. Outside agencies are being used to supports ROMS, usage and outcomes until March 2023.
- RIO engagement strategies may be delayed. The 18-25 model development is being agreed, thinking about what services are best to meet needs, this will overlap with engagement event. There will be a phased approach to the new delivery model.
- Reviewed safety plans, crisis cards, wellbeing plan, next steps to include participation – dates planned for November
- Created a new CYPMHS Inpatient Admission Form to create and optimise T4 data, shared with some local CYPMHS teams, dates to share with rest
- This will lead to front end report for T4 inpatient accurate Data, still ongoing with RIO
- Current 11 CYPMHS documents actively used have been reviewed from all CYPMHS, MHST, ED, CRISIS – next steps discuss with RIO to consider streamlining
- Started to consider ROMs – usage/paired data/increasing compliance/training/reporting.
- Reviewed safety plans/crisis cards/wellbeing plan, next steps to include participation
- Created a new CYPMHS Inpatient Admission Form to create and optimise T4 data – next steps still fine tuning form – hoping to go live end October
- This will lead to front end report for T4 inpatient accurate Data
- Current 11 CYPMHS documents actively used are out for review from all CYPMHS/MHST/ED/CRISIS
- Next focus ROMS, improving paired outcomes.
1. Priority focus areas have been agreed
2. Risk documentation, alerts, safeguarding, ROMs, Safety Plans and care plans
3. Currently focused on safety plans and how they can be adaptable for services but in-keeping with the trust’s remit
4. Also focus on T4 data collection to optimise RIO
5. Local CYMHS services have been collaborating with workstream.