Key priorities agreed which include:
- Review performance dashboards and KPIs
- Develop s117/T4 admission reportable data flow
- Agree reportable mechanism for NHSE access target
- Review THRIVE data process – quadrants
No changes are allowed to RIO due to the merger and there is no timeframe when this will be lifted. Requests for Change can still be submitted however will go onto a waiting list.
- Power BI Dashboard and heat map developed based on Board feedback. Dashboard still in development, including national benchmarking. Latest version to be presented to board 26 September 2023
- Revised timescale to be approved by Board.
- Baseline measures identified – Qualitative, Quantitative, Clinical Outcomes, Efficiency.
- Exploring support from BI to further develop reporting, dashboards, create specific PoC reporting to evidence and monitor impact.
- Gaps in reporting capability are being explored.
- Evaluation and impact actions to be added to BI workstream – meeting planned for 20 March.