Publish date: 16 May 2022
Following a number of emails regarding the Need to Know email sent on 11 May about the temporary closure of Hollins Park House, we’d like to confirm the following:
- Colleagues must not rely on returning to the same office - staff will not be allocated their own desks in future (further information on this will be provided)
- All areas must be cleared of all personal and team belongings by 3 June 2022
- All documents and other materials which are no longer required must be disposed of before 3 June
- All files and other materials that are needed must be packed in crates that will be provided by estates colleagues
- You must inform the project team of any furniture or IT equipment which needs to remain with the team (for example, desks set up for staff requiring reasonable adjustments)
- You must ensure that any information stored on computer base units is copied onto personal servers (as the base units may no longer be available upon your return)
- You must arrange to divert landline phones.
Please note, this will not apply to Occupational Health staff or Education Centre training teams.
The Estates team will be in touch with managers to discuss each team’s requirements to complete the move (for example, crates for packing, bags for shredding).
If you have any questions or concerns please, speak to your manager or email: hybridworkingprojectteam