We are an innovative, clinically and forensically skilled, centralised multi-disciplinary team supporting all Trust divisions.
We work towards reducing the risk of harm to others by early interventions and consistent support to clinical teams through case consultation. We also use a multi-agency approach reduce the risk of further harm and reoffending in our communities. Finally, we work to increase awareness throughout clinical teams of the importance of assessing and identifying risk to others and of attending or keeping up to date with training.
The hub takes an early identification and prevention approach to the risk of harm towards others and can attend CPA risk and discharge meetings to support clinical teams in formulating a robust risk management plan.
- Individuals with severe mental disorder, high degree of clinical complexity.
- Current or potential risk to others
- History of non-compliance or relapse directly/indirect caused harm to others
- Safeguarding concerns / vulnerabilities with potential to impact others
- Multi service provision required from different agencies
- High risk/increasing risk – severe complexities - when using the Trust MAST tool
- MOPI (Management of Police Information) requests
- Risk discussion
- Advice and signpost
- Support in risk management plan
- MDT/CPA attendance
- Case consultation in risk formulations (HCR-20/SVR20)