Absence Manager is a complete solution to manage all types of unplanned absence in real time, including sickness, carer and dependent leave.
- You will be able to self-report an unplanned absence quickly by either ringing the absence management line, or via the online system.
- The absence management line is open 24/7 so unplanned absence can be reported immediately without the need to wait until the start of the working day.
- Managers will receive instant alerts via email and SMS about the absence.
- Managers will be able to engage promptly with their employees from the start, and throughout the absence until the employee is fit for work.
We recognise the introduction of Empactis may represent a significant change for some divisions. However, it is crucial for this system to be in place for all areas across the Trust as it is an essential part of our commitment to effective unplanned absence notification and management.
The implementation of the Empactis system is being led by Chris Lyons, Director for Strategic Programmes and Development and is supported by a small project team.
We are planning to commence roll out of the Absence Management Line in a phased approach. Details of timescales will be added here.
The project team would welcome your support and input in implementing this new system. In particular, we are looking for representatives from each division, including corporate and Informatics Merseyside for the following roles for all three modules.
- Super users
- Users to test out the system before go-live
- Train the Trainers
If you are interested in getting involved in any of the above roles, please contact Hannah Hague, Project Lead at Hannah
When does my division/department go-live?
We will give a sufficient notice period prior to your go-live
Which divisions are live?
Currently we are not live with the new system yet.
We are planning to commence go live early in April 2022 starting with Local Division. The other divisions, corporate and Informatics Merseyside will have a phased roll out from July 2022 until the end of March 2023.
We will ensure your division / department receives enough notice when you go live.