Publish date: 10 May 2022
The latest Learning Disabilities & Autism bulletin is ready for you to view online.
(It is advised that you open the link in a web browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) due to the page not displaying properly in that particular browser).
In this edition:
- Music therapy for autistic people
- More training needed to address choking risk
- Inflammation may reshape brain regions tied to autism
- How to support people with learning disabilities to use tech with free comprehensive toolkits
- New report launched: Investing in early intervention
- ‘Antiquated’ mental health laws in England and Wales set for overhaul
- SEND review: right support, right place, right time
- Mencap's Big Learning Disability Survey
- Median pay for autistic people last year was a third less
- Updated estimates of coronavirus (COVID-19) related deaths by disability status, England