The service consists of both Mersey Care and Liverpool City Council employees who are devoted to ensuring an efficient service is delivered to the Liverpool population.
What we do
Our Community Equipment service provides prescribed equipment to meet the needs of people who live in Liverpool.
We help people stay independent and mobile in their own homes, prevent untimely hospital admissions and support safe hospital discharges back into the community.
Areas the service covers
- Equipment deliveries and collections
- Equipment servicing
- Specialist equipment (Special Panel)
- Equipment repairs.
Hours of Operations
- CES operates Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm and Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 5pm (Deliveries Only)
- CES is commissioned to deliver equipment within seven working days
- We use TCES Community/Pro-Cloud to manage deliveries, collections and repairs and referrals.
Liverpool out of hours details:
On-Call driver phone 07920 216 212 (4pm to 8pm weekdays) and (9am to 5pm weekends and bank holidays).
Orders placed after 4pm (Liverpool) weekdays or at the weekend need to call ‘out of hours’ contact number to arrange delivery with the activity ID / booking number for the order placed, confirming name, address and equipment ordered.
To refer into the service clinicians need to access TCES; new users please contact your local IT Service desk.
*We no longer accept paper copy referrals.